CLIENT LOGIN
News

Guernsey Coronavirus Payroll Co-Funding Scheme

Payroll Co-Funding availability and a list of Guernsey & Alderney businesses eligible to claim have been announced.

Eligible businesses will be able to apply from 1st February, and not until then, to claim for the period 23rd January – 31st January 2021 using this online form.

To find out if your business is eligible and more info click here.

Eligible businesses can apply for reimbursement of 80% minimum wage for their employees (capped at 42 hrs per wk) whilst making up the remaining 20%. Please note that minimum wage is now £8.70 per hr (increased from last year’s £8.50).

February payroll reimbursement applications will open on 1st March 2021.

If you have any questions or concerns or need assistance accessing funding, please get in touch with our team:
[email protected] | 01481 244059