With tax assessment season approaching it is important to have an eye on how your business is going so that you can ensure you are paying tax on account at the right level. A real-time online accounting system can be really useful for this as the information is at your fingertips.
We have put together our top reasons why your business should be using automated cloud accounting systems like Xero and QuickBooks:
- Know what you are owed in an up to date list. Manage customer estimates, quotes, invoices and statements in real time.
- Get paid more quickly. Send invoices and statements by email saving time.
- Run a more sustainable business without the need for physical document storage. Send invoices and statements by email saving paper and postage.
- Know what you owe in an up to date list. Manage supplier invoices and payments in real time.
- Better security and automated backups. Cloud based so data not linked to one device / hard drive so you can access wherever you are.
- Accounting on the go. Mobile app to allow invoicing or access to data so you are not tied to your desk.
- Less manual entry and risk of errors due to link to banking data. More automation such as rules and recurring invoices.
- Links to other software you may be using such as time recording, stock management or job management.
- Invite and set permissions for other users, including your accountant who can remotely view and assist with queries.
- Automatic software updates and a high and responsive level of software support.
- Real-time reports on how your business is performing.
- Monthly subscription model rather than annual fee or new product update fees.
Get your business accounting function online and let technology make your life easier! We are experienced in setup, training and ongoing support for leading online accounting software and are Bronze Champion Partner with Xero and Certified ProAdvisor Online with QuickBooks.
Our team are more than happy to chat with our existing clients and any businesses who want to get setup or check they are getting the most of their online accounting software.
Please email [email protected] or phone 01481 234438.